Month-Of Coordination / Day of Coordination
by Velvet Rope Events & Co.
The most sought after VRE & Co. Service!
Designed for the hands on couple who has already booked vendors and planned the wedding but need someone to manage the month of, and day of details. As experienced and reputable planners, we want to be prepared for the day of the event.
This means conducting and coordinating all details the month prior to the wedding to ensure that when the day finally arises,
everyone including vendors, venues, clients, and bridal party & family are on the same page.
Having an event coordinator on the day of your wedding will allow you,
as well as your family and friends, to be free from the last minute details that may inevitably arise.Velvet Rope Events & Co. cannot stress enough the importance of having a Certified Wedding Coordinator to assist you with your wedding.
This is one of our most sought services! Here are some examples of the main services covered.
- One Initial Consultation
- 1-2 Meetings 4 weeks prior to wedding to review all contracts and create wedding day timeline
- Unlimited emails and phone calls up to 1 month prior to event date
- Reminder Planning Checklist
- Creation of detailed day of timeline and production schedule
- Vendor Confirmations of agenda, timeline & addresses
- Supervision and direction of Rehearsal, Ceremony Setup & Reception Setup Ceremony Rehearsal
- Detailed itinerary outlining final timeline to be distributed to Vendors, Venue, Couple 2 weeks prior to wedding day
- Day Of Wedding onsite direction of Ceremony & Reception, Vendors, Logistics, Bridal Party, Family, Guests & Last Minute Changes
- Supervision for your photo shoot *(optional, see below)
- Over see set-up for ceremony & reception venue: centerpieces, place cards, menus, programs, favours, receiving line, guest seating, floor plan etc
- Coordinate any vendor logistics and remaining payments
- Coordinate receiving line
- Coordinate & Cue introductions & entrances
- Oversee proper management of gifts
- Coordinate & cue reception program (speeches, slow dances, traditions, entertainment, cutting of cake, slideshow, garter & bouquet toss etc.)
Coordinate & cue MC, DJ, entertainment, Photo/Video, Speakers, Venue/Catering etc.
- 1 Lead Planner & 1 Assistant Planner
- Use of wedding day emergency kit
- Is there something additional you would like to add? Our team can handle it!
August 2018 Special!
It’s the VRE & Co. Anniversary month of August! Book before August 31st, 2018 to receive a one-time only special discount of $250 off our Month of Coordination rate!
Please contact us at your earliest convenience to set up your complimentary initial consultation! LET’S CONNECT!
* (Optional) Extra assistant needed for off-site photo shoot supervision, therefore an extra fee of $150 will be charged.