Month-Of Coordination / Day of Coordination
by Velvet Rope Events & Co.
The most sought after VRE & Co. Service!
Designed for the hands on couple who has already booked vendors and planned the wedding but need someone to manage the month of, and day of details. As experienced and reputable planners, we want to be prepared for the day of the event.
This means conducting and coordinating all details the month prior to the wedding to ensure that when the day finally arises,
everyone including vendors, venues, clients, and bridal party & family are on the same page.
Having an event coordinator on the day of your wedding will allow you,
as well as your family and friends, to be free from the last minute details that may inevitably arise. Velvet Rope Events & Co. cannot stress enough the importance of having a Certified Wedding Coordinator to assist you with your wedding.
This is one of our most sought services! Here are some examples of the main services covered.
- One Initial Consultation
- 1-2 Meetings 6-8 weeks prior to wedding to review all contracts and create wedding day timeline
- Unlimited emails and phone calls up to 1 month prior to event date
- Reminder Planning Checklist
- Creation of detailed day of timeline and production schedule
- Vendor Confirmations of agenda, timeline & addresses
- Supervision and direction of Rehearsal, Ceremony Setup & Reception Setup Ceremony Rehearsal
- Detailed itinerary outlining final timeline to be distributed to Vendors, Venue, Couple 2 weeks prior to wedding day
- Day Of Wedding onsite direction of Ceremony & Reception, Vendors, Logistics, Bridal Party, Family, Guests & Last Minute Changes
- Supervision for your pre-ceremony departure (1 planner to coordinate departure for ceremony at each location) * (optional, see below for additional details and fees)
- Supervision for your off-site photo shoot ** (optional, see below for additional details and fees)
- Over see set-up for ceremony & reception venue: centerpieces, place cards, menus, programs, favours, receiving line, guest seating, floor plan etc
- Setup of any small DIY items – please see Event Setup for large amount of decor setup, takedown etc
- Coordinate any vendor logistics and remaining payments
- Coordinate receiving line
- Coordinate & Cue introductions & entrances
- Oversee proper management of gifts
- Coordinate & cue reception program (speeches, slow dances, traditions, entertainment, cutting of cake, slideshow, garter & bouquet toss etc.)
- Coordinate & cue MC, DJ, entertainment, Photo/Video, Speakers, Venue/Catering etc.
- Oversee takedown of small items such as guestbook, small DIY items, favours, bride’s bouquet, seating chart, toasting flutes, cake cutting etc. Note: we are not in charge a physically taking down your decor, centerpieces, floral arrangements, or large DIY items. Please visit Event Takedown & Cleanup for more details
- 1 Lead Planner & 1 Assistant Planner
- Use of wedding day emergency kit
- Is there something additional you would like to add? Our team can handle it!
It’s the VRE & Co. Annual Anniversary Special!
Book your event with us throughout our 10 Year anniversary celebration year 2019-2020 to receive a one-time only special discount our Month of Coordination rate of $250 OFF! Due to Covid, all bookings will apply to those events pushed forward to 2021/2022 as well.
Referral Discount: Please inquire about our referral discount if we have been referred or recommended by a previous client, family or friend!
* (Optional) Supervision of Pre-Ceremony Departure (commencing 1 hour prior) at client residence / hotel will incur an addition fee of $100 per location
** (Optional) Supervision of off-site photo shoot (meaning non ceremony or reception location) will incur an additional fee of $150.
2021 Event Dates are booking up quickly! Please connect with our team to set up your complimentary initial consultation! LET’S CONNECT!